Heat Up Sales with Solar
Incorporating solar systems into your homes is a great way to make your development stand out, enhance your reputation as a leading edge, environmentally responsible builder, and boost profits.
Here are just a few of the advantages of taking your development solar:
- Solar is a great financial incentive for homebuyers, especially in a down market. Rebates and tax credits can exceed $8,000 and the annual savings is well over $1,000 a year. Click for a sample savings analysis.
- Green energy is the new status symbol. Homebuyers will be proud to own a home that produces no pollution and conserves natural resources.
- Spark excitement and draw more people to your model homes by providing a unique feature that is as cost-effective as it is environmentally responsible.
- Distinguish your brand as a leader in environmental design and customer care. You will capture the attention and confidence of your market and community, along with state and local government entities.
- Installing solar systems during construction is profitable. Installing solar complete systems during the building project is less expensive than you think. In fact, it a great way to increase profit margins because solar systems increase property values.
Suntrek Makes it Easy
Your projects are complex and your schedules are tight. That’s why our experience, integrity, and customer care are so valuable. We will work with you to ensure maximum efficiency and profitability– from the construction phase through sales and marketing. Our comprehensive services include:
- Design – We provide engineering and custom site planning.
- Installation –Our certified installers will make certain your systems are installed properly and on time.
- Inspection – After installation, we inspect each system to verify that it is fully functional and ensure that it passes final inspection by local authorities.
- Paperwork – We complete relevant paperwork, including tax credit and rebate forms in time for escrow.
- Sales Support – We train your sales staff and produce a DVD to support the sales effort. When you install a Suntrek solar system in one of your model homes, we will also set up a monitoring LCD screen in your sales office. This screen will show potential buyers the amount of power being produced by the system along with potential utility savings.
- Homebuyer Orientation – We explain system operation to homebuyers and answer all their solar questions.
Contact us today for a no-obligation, free estimate.