The bottom line is you want to use a solar energy company that has been in business for a long time because that means it has the experience and customer following that prove its expertise. Suntrek Solar is such is company.
The fact is that the solar energy industry in California is flooded with solar energy companies. Most came into the market during the solar rebate and tax credit era over the past decade. They saw an opportunity to get into the solar business because of a growing environmental consciousness and the growing demand for clean, lower cost energy.
But over the years, many have floundered and many have gone out of business. Others are teetering on the verge of financial collapse since they work from job-to-job instead of having a long, successful track record. That leaves you with a few choices that are worthy of the most consideration.
Here is what we suggest that you look for in a company: construction and roofing experience
1. Have they been in business doing solar only for over 20 years?
2. Do they have any complaints on their contractors license that have not been resolved?
3. Do they hold a valid license, liability insurance, and workman’s compensation insurance?
4. Do they have high profile clients who have vetted them in every way?
5. Can they provide references that have similar projects as yours and are in your area?
6. How did you hear about this company? Were you solicited? If so, do you really want to do business with a company who you were not personally referred too?
Suntrek Industries is going into its 26th year of doing business with over 25,000 customers. Suntrek relies 100% on referral business.
What are my choices?
Sometimes solar companies can make comparing products complicated. But since one of our main objectives at Suntreksolar is to make sure our customers understand their choices, we will make this simple:
Here are our top three choices for what are known as solar thermal collectors:
Polymers are the first choice for solar pool heating and have been for decades. These products are comprised of plastics and elastomer compounds. What makes them most appealing is that they have UV inhibitor materials in these compounds to withstand intense solar energy radiation for well over a decade. These materials are also impervious to pool chemicals. So, a long-lasting solar pool collector is ultimately what you will invest in when you select Polymers.
These are primarily designed for solar water heating, not solar pool heating
Like Evacuated Tube collectors, these are primarily designed for solar water heating, not solar pool heating.
When you are making your decision about what company you want to hire for your solar pool heating system, we submit this for your consideration:
Suntrek Industries is one of the leading solar pool manufacturers in the industry. According to the California Solar Initiative (CSI) website, Suntreksolar is currently the Number 1 Solar Energy company for commercial solar pool heating in the State of California.
So regardless of whether you are looking for a quality commercial or residential solar pool system, here are some reasons Suntreksolar should be your number one choice:
1. We are both the manufacturer and the licensed contractor on solar energy installations. That means we can handle the complete job from design to any roofing issues we encounter to make sure your system fits and functions perfectly.
2. Suntrek designs and custom builds the solar collectors to fit your roof or structure it is going on. This provides our clients with solar systems that fit best, work best, and perform best. Suntrek is one of the highest rate solar collectors in the world.
3. We are vertically integrated which means no franchises. Our clients work directly with us. Our friendly competitors sell their product through distributors who then sell their products to dealers.
4. All of Suntrek’s customers come by way of referral. Suntrek does not solicit business with direct mail, canvassing, telemarketing, radio or TV advertising. This provides our clients with a lot of confidence and comfort.
How to Go Solar: You Have Options
Nothing could make an energy-conscious homeowner, HOA, or business owner more satisfied than going “totally solar”. In any setting, Suntreksolar has a solution to collect free solar energy while minimizing your utility bills. We call this solution the “Power of 3.”
Power 1: Solar Power.
Suntreksolar will install efficient solar panels to power electrical systems for any structure or purpose, including swimming pool equipment. Free energy from the sun will spin your electric meter backwards. In addition, a solar system will add to your property’s value without increasing your taxes.
Power 2: Solar Pool Heating.
Use Suntreksolar’s patented solar technology to keep your swimming pool warm and your spa hot, while your gas heaters stay off. In multi-family developments like HOAs, solar pool heating systems are ideal for community pools. What a great way to save money while staying warm and comfortable at the same time!
Power 3: Solar Water Heating.
Completing the “Power of 3” is using solar energy to provide an unlimited supply of hot water for showers or baths and washing clothes and dishes. Think how nice it will be, never running out of hot water and not paying those sky-high gas and electric bills.
In a typical residential installation, a “Power of 3,” system will pay for itself in 5 – 8 years. In multi-family developments like HOAs and apartments — or in commercial settings for the hospitality industry, government, schools, industrial & retail applications, even carport structures — the ROI on these projects is often less than 5 years and often 2-3 years.
In those situations, even if the budget for a solar system swells to a point where it is a challenge, financing programs can make your solar investment create a positive cash flow from day one.
So, whether you are a homeowner or business owner, what a great feeling you will have knowing you can use a solar energy system from Suntreksolar to power every aspect of your home or business. You will be using free, clean energy that will make relying on a power utility simply a backup plan.